On occasion, we take on other folk’s web projects both large and small. We try not to position ourselves as a design or development house, but sometimes the right project comes along and well… we’re just the right people to take it on. Passion does what it is known to do – bring people together.Here’s a quick list of some of the work we’ve done:
- Bruce’s Rod Shop – The vintage look is obvious. The modern underpinnings are not… Easy to use, simple, and clean. Just the way we like them.
- TK Smith Design – TK Smith is an incredibly talented fabricator and designer of modern artifacts. He needed a site and we were proud to provide.
- Luther’s – High-end fashion for men. A simple and effective web site.
- Aerocraftsman – Another vintage air craft guy needed a gallery that looked like quality.
- Audio Outlaws – Big site for big sound.
- Demon Speed Shop – Simple and easy e-commerce.
- Clarke Hot Rods – Another super simple site optimized so that any Tom or Jerry can update it.
- California Water Consulting – An engineer wanted a site that functioned a bit differently. We delivered.
- Littleman’s Speed & Fabrication – A super clean and sanitary site for one hell of a nice guy.
- DGA Restorations – He restores Damn Good Airplanes and needed a damn good site that he could manage himself.
- Vern Tardel – A legend needed a web site and we were happy to oblige. E-commerce doesn’t get any easier than this.
- Dan Picasso – A small flash site for an incredible artist.
- Old Crow Speed Shop – A simple and sweet little website done in hours for a pal.
- Rex Rod & Chassis – A blog environment built to allow a hot rodder to show off his talent and his knowledge.
- Silva Speed Shop – A smallish speed shop needed to start business as soon as possible. We built an e-commerce platform that shined.
- Simon Malls – The largest commercial real estate company in the world needed creative. Our heads met with success.
- Pete & Jakes – A site built 6 years ago stands the test of time.